Macomb County Pride DRAG-ing in the New Year Wedding Contest Entry
Macomb County Pride is thrilled to announce a wedding giveaway! A selection of dates will be available to be reserved for the nuptials of one lucky couple to take place at The Emerald Theater’s Rock Room in downtown Mount Clemens. Entries must be received no later than February 14, 2020, and the winner will be announced after March 1, 2020! Contest winners will receive an exclusive wedding package, which includes:
- On-site ceremony in the Rock Room (up to 100 people total), valued at $1,000.00.
- Private consultation with a wedding coordinator to plan your big day!
- Complimentary bouquet and boutonniere.
- Officiant to conduct the nuptials
- Photographer to take photos of the ceremony (includes digital photos only, no prints).
- Use of the Rock Room for up to 5 hours on the date chosen.
- 1-2 Bartenders if alcohol will be served to guests (alcohol not included in package)
- Set up and tear down
- Your name on the Emerald Theatre’s marquee on the day of the wedding.
Conditions of Contest Entry
- Both parties must agree to participate in marriage ceremony
- Purchase tickets to DRAG-ing in the New Year 2019
- Couples must have a marriage license obtained from Macomb County present at the event
- Must be old enough to be married in Michigan
- Contestants must agree to allow their photos to be used by Macomb County Pride
- Winners selected by most likes on the Facebook page AND greatest number of unique donations made in the couple’s name to the Macomb County Pride to our fiduciary/The Emerald.
- Entries must include all components of the application, including signatures, scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, ATTN: NYE Wedding Contest by 02/14/2020 at 11:59 PM EST.
- Voting and donations close at 11:59 PM on March 1, 2020